Monday 12 August 2013

Bootcamp Insanity Week #7


Hey there iluvthis Blog readers!

So last week as a challenge for myself (and since J&J were away on vacay) I decided that I was going to attempt to hit up all of our bootcamp locations at least one time for a workout there!

I hit up 10 locations in 4 days (3 on Monday, 3 on Tuesday, 1 Wednesday, and 3 on Thursday) and had a great time meeting the bootcampers and hanging out with some of the trainers who I had only met briefly!

Each location had a different feel, so it was nice to get to see everyone in action, check out the locations and meet some of you amazing bootcampers! You were all super supportive (even thought y’all thought that I was a little bit crazy for trying to get in every location last week!). You guys are such an inspiration, so dedicated and hardworking. At each class as the trainers kicked out butts with burpees, mountain climbers, and squats (I swear I did probably a 1000 squats in that second workout last week) you all kept at it and didn’t give up! It was so great to workout alongside of you all and get motivated to keep on going because of your energy and enthusiasm!




Basically the moral of my week is firstly that no one in their right mind should do 10 bootcamp workouts in 4 days (haha - unless you enjoy walking like a toddler...), and secondly that iluvthis Bootcamp is such an amazing place to work as well as a wonderful community to be a part of.  You are such an awesome group of individuals and it was a privilege to meet some of you and workout together.

I wanted to thank you all for welcoming me into your respective bootcamps and a big thanks to the trainers for kicking my booty at each workout! All in all I had a fabulous week and am so excited about the future of iluvthis Bootcamp, and am proud that I have the amazing opportunity to be a part of it.

As of this week I have officially lost 60lbs since January as a direct result of bootcamp and changing my diet, I feel pretty great, and I just wanted to encourage each of you who are on the same journey towards a healthier and more active lifestyle to keep on going, to push through the challenging days, and to not give up because you can do it. In the end what you are fighting for is your life, and the ability to live your life in the healthiest way possible, being the healthiest you possible!

We are honored to be a part of your journey. If you would like to share about the way that iluvthis Bootcamp has changed your body or have an encouraging testimonial we would LUV to hear about it! Email us at bootcamp@jqfitness.com and let us know!

Have an amazing week everyone,
Melissa




No comments:

Post a Comment